On Wednesday September 27th at 11:20 Kees Hol, iBasis Business Strategist, will be participating in a panel session discussion on Reality check: Why has the IPX interconnect market proved slow to pick up and what can be done to change this? Topics discussed will include:
- Delivering business models for IPX success
- How can carriers make it easier for MNOs to connect to IPX networks?
- Simplifying your IPX offering
- Understanding the value proposition of IPX
- How can IPX offerings change to support MNO business models?
Panel participants: Jan Karmakar, Director International Carrier Business & Roaming, Tele2 Group, Ravindran Mahalingam, VP EMEA, HGC, and Kees Hol, Business Strategist, iBasis
Moderator: Philippe Millet, Chair, i3forum & Head, Technical Strategy, Orange Labs Network