- Monitor SS7 Signaling for IR.71 SMS SS7 Fraud Prevention
- Monitor SS7 Signaling for IR.82 – Security SS7 implementation on SS7 network guidelines
- Key Performance Indicators from GSMA BA.51
- SMS traffic insights
- Steering of Roaming Analysis & Partner coverage
- Subscriber level trace capabilities with access to key traffic details in seconds
- Reduces operational costs through focused and proactive alarming, enabling fast resolution of issues and real-time access to CDRs
- No hardware and no internal deployment project is needed
InVision™: Bringing Visibility and Control to International SS7 Signaling Services
Fast and easy troubleshooting of SS7 Signaling traffic – down at subscriber level – at an affordable rate proves to be very challenging today for international networks. Mobile Operators have serious difficulties monitoring international SS7 traffic and getting insights into what subscribers experience when they roam abroad. In Addition, SMS traffic is difficult to investigate and SMS potential fraud cases are hard to identify quickly. Operators are unaware of errors occurring in foreign networks that can potentially impact many subscribers. By the time you hear customers’ complaints, it is too late; the subscribers are already back at their home networks and justifiably unhappy. This can lead to significant revenue losses and a decrease in your customer satisfaction. The same applies to inbound traffic from which mobile operators lose significant revenues they should easily earn. If you want to be aware about SMS Interworking traffic and SMS fraud cases – you can achieve this in an instant with iBasis InVision SS7 tools.
Prioritizing Urgency and Severity
InVision SS7 tools provide a solution which turn SS7 roaming challenges into additional revenues from happy roamers. And at the same time, save SMS Fraud costs by using real-time SS7 signaling traffic passing through the network. InVision/SS7 provides users with highly granular views of service, network and subscriber performance via a clear and highly intuitive interface.
Focusing on What Matters Most
Thanks to its unique algorithm, InVision for SS7 enables Mobile Operators to focus their resources on what matters most: solving most important errors swiftly first to enable subscribers to roam carefree. Deployed within the iBasis network, Mobile Operators can get instant access to InVision/SS7 with no capital investment.