Carrier Voice for Teamwork™
The Explosive Growth of Microsoft Teams
and the Immediate Opportunity for Monetization
With the dramatic rise in use of Microsoft Teams, carriers have new opportunities to leverage their network assets, operational excellence, and customer relationships to power voice capabilities for the Microsoft environment. iBASIS provides a proven solution for carriers to capture significant revenues and avoid churn.
The majority of customers seek a direct routing approach to maximize cost savings, control, and flexibility. iBASIS Carrier Voice for Teamwork™ provides global service availability from and to the cloud with 2-way PSTN and mobile numbers to deliver leading capabilities to carriers.
Sources: RIBBON Survey Q4 2020, Microsoft Partner Guide: February 2021
WHY DIRECT ROUTING?
COST SAVINGS, CONTROL, AND MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
Source: Metrigy’s recently published “Workplace Collaboration: 2021-22” global research study of 476 organizations.
The Proven Ecosystem Player Driving Value in Carrier Voice
THE iBASIS ADVANTAGE AT A GLANCE
- FLEXIBLE – Migrate at Will, Pay-As-You-Go
- LOW INVESTMENT – Saves CAPEX
- QUICK ROLLOUT – Interconnects and Contracts in Place
- CONTROL – Agile Model
- SCALE – Highly Reliable, Redundant, Secure
- GLOBAL REACH – 2000+ Fixed and Mobile Destinations
- FUTURE-PROOF – PBX Evolution
WHY THE iBASIS MODEL
- Global reach, scale, and independence to drive leading voice capabilities for Microsoft Teams
- Proven, white-label cloud communications solution suite and self-service portal
- Pay-as-you-go model (OPEX only)
- Flexible pricing plans and support for Enterprise billing
- Inbound and cloud numbering capabilities and coverage
- Top International Voice Carriers
- 24×7 Worldwide Service and Support
- Easy Configuration