iBASIS eSIM technology enables network performance for the most advanced and precise alert and panic button technology systems on the market.
React Mobile is a global leader in providing panic button solutions for hotels utilizing an open and flexible platform enabling management to deploy response resources to the exact location of an emergency within seconds of an alert.
They required a mature, proven global IoT connectivity solution with global reach and extensive operator relationships to ensure the automatic selection of optimal connectivity to support panic devices throughout all areas of large facilities including hotels, convention centers, hospitals and schools.
iBASIS IoT eSIM solution enables dynamic selection of mobile communications carriers in the cloud to achieve the strongest signal to reach its devices anywhere on or off property.
- With over 50,000 panic buttons deployed, the solution is powering global reach to enhance employee safety around the world
- iBASIS eSIM dynamic carrier selection offers the most effective device connectivity to remotely monitor and manage devices
- React Mobile is now able to offer a standalone LTE version of its panic button that no longer needs a smartphone to connect to the cellular network
- React devices leverage integrated iBASIS eSIMs and Nordic Semiconductors for easy implementation and automatic connectivity through a single provider
- Seamless integration of pre-activated SIM cards into devices and leveraging of pooled data to ensure that SIM cards stay active and do not require ‘refills’ or maintenance
- Flexibility to transition between carriers and bands ensures robust fallbacks with ready access to migrate to an alternate network without intervention or configuration
- Easy-to-use platform for tools, testing, and internal support